So, since I’ve been Tumblr M.I.A. here is what has been going on in my life:
- I’m working at the Ttown school system as the PR intern for the next year. Good experience and better money…how often can someone say that? Haha
- About 2-3 weeks ago I decided to use the last year of my scholarship/GI Bill to pay for a MPA rather than goof off for a year. As of yesterday, I’m in the program officially and will start come the fall semester. Woot! Two degrees for the price of none!
- I was selected to be a 2014-2015 Google Student Ambassador for Alabama.
- I’m going to San Francisco July 23-30
- I’m going to the Out for Undergrad Tech Conference in SF in October
- My dental hygienist is Bradley Byrne’s sister-in-law so I might (big might!) get a job working for him/his campaigns next year/after my MPA. Yay dental hygiene connectiosn!
- I’m working on NYE plans and staying at the Bellagio this year.
So, besides the massive fight I just had with my parents, life is pretty great.
How are y’all?