No, I’m not. I know a lot about them though. Why?
My friends say, “We like Nicholas Sparks because it’s nice to think that romance can actually happen.”
Me: *rolls eyes*
- - - - -
Cute guy from Ole Miss says, “Don’t judge me but I love reading the books that go with Nicholas Sparks movies. I hate it but I’m such a romantic and it’s just nice to think that romance can actually happen. I get all embarassed when I go buy the books though…I can just FEEL the cashiers judging me. You probably think I’m SO gay now, right?”
Me: “Not at all! It’s really cute, actually. I used to be a hardcore romantic but I got banged up a bit. It’s coming back though…slowly, haha. I just read The Lucky One, it was actually pretty good. Images of Zefron helped a lot though.”
Ole Miss: “Next one that comes out, we’ll both read the book and then go see the movie. Deal?”
Me: “Now you’re SO gay.”
Ole Miss: “Whatever! I know how this goes. You’re gonna play hard to get like the girl from the Notebook. I’ll tell you how you’re like a bird and then we’ll go see the movie, I’ll pay and we’ll have really great sex afterwards.”
Me: “You have such a way with words, Mr. Sparks.”
Ole Miss: “I’m going to kill you.”
Me: “365 LETTERS!”
Ole Miss: “YOUR PICTURE SAVED ME LIFE.”
Me: “MAGICAL MAILBOX.”
Ole Miss: “FALL IN LOVE AND THEN WAR!”
Me: “I HIT THAT BITCH WITH A BOTTLE.”
Ole Miss: “That’s a Chris Brown book…”
Me: “OH MY GOD, I THINK I’M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU.”
- Him: Why do you live in Alabama?! Transfer to Ole Miss and date me.
- Me: Haha, don't tempt me.
- Him: No, seriously. We've been talking for a while now and its so damn frustrating to know that this great guy is in the next state over and there's nothing I can do about it. It sucks. There aren't out guys like you at Ole Miss.
- Me: Haha, I'm sure there are!
- Him: Oh, yeah, because good looking, crazy intelligent, witty and charming as fuck can be found at any local Walmart!
- Me: Awww, are you calling me a Target? ;)
Thank you! :)